In today’s rapidly changing corporate landscape, you must have a venture mindset.
Business is no longer predictable. The market place is volatile. As an executive, you must have:
- A Defined Leadership Presence
- The Ability to Influence the Vision of your Organization
- And the Authenticity to Engage your People
Our lead executive coach, Robbin McCullen is a former Chief Financial Officer with 25+ years experience. She understands the highs and lows of business and the stress that accompanies both! You can garner her experience to navigate the challenges on your corporate venture.
The Executive Coaching Process involves:
- Learning to adjust workloads based on both internal and external customer demands
- Ramping up the creative process in every aspect of the business model
- Gaining the skills of delegation and human capital management
- Communicating the vision and reasoning behind it
Perhaps you, like most executives, rose to the top because you believe in the mission and vision of your enterprise. Was it is your passion that drove you to succeed? With the demands of your particular corporate environment, your belief may be suffering. Executive coaching with Robbin will help you rediscover, embrace, confirm and tap back into your “why.”